Weirdathon Reading Update & Link Up: Week Two

Weirdathon Reading Update & Link Up: Week Two

Saturday, March 12, 2016


Quick reminder: I extended the Weirdathon sign up deadline to March 15. REJOICE. Sign up HERE.


To cancel out all the weird reading I did the first week, I got almost no reading at all done this week! All is well with the world. I've started a bunch of things and I'm in the middle of a couple things. The only book I actually finished, though, was The Woods, Vol. 3. It had been a really long time since I read volume 2 and I had almost no idea what was going on in this one or how they got where they were. But I just ran with it and it was a good time.

If I were allowed to enter my own giveaway and do the achievements, this would definitely cover read a sci-fi book. Kind of. The Woods is a really strange comic series.

If you're looking for more weird book suggestions, I just posted 15 Weird Dream-like Reads. CHECK IT OUT. The Woods is on there too if you want to learn more about it.


WEIRD BOOKS FINISHED
The Woods, Vol. 3 by James Tynion IV

WEIRD BOOKS STARTED
Songs of a Dead Dreamer by Thomas Ligotti
What is Not Yours is Not Yours by Helen Oyeyemi
Changing by Lily Hoang
The Three by Sarah Lotz (audiobook)
NOS4A2 by Joe Hill (audiobook)

WEIRD BOOKS UP NEXT
Please no more. I have enough.


Add your link to your week two update below! Also feel free to add any full reviews you did of weird books you read for the Weirdathon!


Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...